Vendor 1099 Information

    The 1099 Misc form is used to report payments made to vendors.

    Cabot Oil & Gas will mail the forms by January 31st of each year.

    IRS does not require 1099 Misc. forms for:

    • Total payments of less than $600 in a year
    • Corporations

    Please call the 1099 inquiry line at 281-589-4666 to request corrections to your 1099 or a duplicate copy.

    Accounts Payable Inquiries