- Work with all Engineering disciplines and Geology to optimize production of existing Marcellus Shale development wells, and strategically develop placement & spacing strategies for future wells.
- ARIES functions – perform curve fitting, assign reserves, generate quarterly & year-end reserve evaluations, run economic evaluations, write queries, and be proficient in back-end data management.
- Rate Transient Analysis – develop & continuously update analytical models for wells utilizing IHS Harmony software.
- Generate frequent Production & Capital Budgets/Forecasts using combination of Aries, Enersight, and IHS Harmony software.
- Possess solid background in Production Engineering & artificial lift processes.
- Track daily production and identify underperforming wells
- Evaluate and propose workovers & cleanouts working with Production Engineers
- Perform detailed acquisitions and divestiture economic evaluations
- Design completions and prepare post stimulation evaluations
- Provide engineering support to various other departments in regards to economic evaluations and reserves/production data.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet objectives of the region
- College degree required; BS Degree in Petroleum Engineering preferred
- 8+ years work experience with significant time spent in Reservoir Engineering role
- Must be proficient with ARIES software – forecasting & economics
- Spotfire or similar data analytics software experience required
- Data management skills with sequel server & access databases a plus
- Must be proficient on personal computers and all Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Proficiency with IHS Harmony & 3esi Enersight a plus
- Must be a team player, and have proven ability to work in multi-discipline environment
- Professional Engineering License a plus