- Maintain Regional Aries databases, assuring compliance with Corporate guidelines.
- Assist in generating reserve reports for quarterly and EOY submittals.
- Maintain database tracking well records and statistics in regards to all facets of development – drilling, completion, production, & reservoir.
- Create ARIES cases for newly drilled wells, and newly identified PUD and PRB locations.
- Maintain ARIES databases for Cabot’s Non-Operated & Royalty properties.
- Build ARIES databases from public data sources for engineering and acquisition studies
- Assist engineers in acquisition studies via industry/internet research and public database downloads
- Prepare a variety of reserve and cash flow reports as requested by management.
- Proficiency in both access and sequel server databases a plus.
- Proficiency in software such as Wellview, IHS Harmony, Spotfire, 3esi Enersight a plus.
- Support the Production Engineering department and other departments as requested
- Interaction will be with Land, Engineering, Geology, and Operations, Service companies, and Regulatory agencies.
- Other assigned duties as required.
- H. S. Diploma, College Degree related to data management preferred
- 5 years’ experience in oil & gas industry
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and Access/Sequel server
- Strong Proficiency in ARIES with understanding of oil & gas operations
- Proven ability to work as part of a team