LOCATION: Susquehanna County – PA
- Work in a safe manner. Follow COGC Safety Policies.
- Operate company vehicle and analytical devices in a safe manner.
- Be available for shift work and callouts as needed, including holidays, nights and weekends.
- Assist in the installation of gas measurement and control equipment.
- Perform Operational Readiness Assessments prior to production facility commissioning.
- Test, inspect, calibrate, and repair measurement equipment, control valves and regulators in accordance with company policy.
- Troubleshoot and repair various production facility controls, sensors, communication devices, and safety systems.
- Review electronic measurement data for accuracy, reporting discrepancies to Foremen.
- Perform and witness joint meter tests with other gas companies.
- Assist District Management and other Departments as needed on various projects.
- Maintain accurate work records and measurement files, completing various reports as required.
- High School. Technical training a plus.
- 2 to 5+ years’ electronic measurement experience.
- Proficient with personal computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong mechanical aptitude required
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.