LOCATION: Susquehanna County – PA
1. Work in a safe manner. Follow COGC Safety Policies.
2. Operate and maintain company vehicle and equipment in a safe and professional manner
3. Oversee contractors during installation or relocation of Cabot production or fueling facilities.
4. Perform production facility modifications, replacements and repairs.
5. Perform operational readiness assessment of facilities prior to commencing operations.
6. Ensure that facility installations comply with Cabot facility design plans and that any modifications are properly documented and communicated with Facility Engineering.
7. Ensure that all well site facilities are properly tested and documented by Cabot standards.
8. Perform ultrasonic testing on Cabot’s facilities.
9. Maintain daily work records and track projects costs. Maintain completion reports, material transfers, and other construction, inspection and testing records.
10. Maintain good public relations with property owners where construction is performed.
11. Assist Foreman and other departments with various tasks as assigned.
• High School. Technical training a plus
• 5+ years production/pipeline/facilities experience
• Strong mechanical aptitude required; pipeline certification a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be a self-starter and highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.