DEPARTMENT: External Affairs
LOCATION: Pittsburgh – PA
• Coordinate the company’s social media and online presence.
• Assists with internal communication strategies and outreach to employees.
• Develops external communication efforts with contractors, vendors, suppliers and various journalists.
• Implements strategic communications, public relations and branding campaigns online and through digital media.
• Assist in the development of editing of various publications including new releases, educational materials, videos, and advertising campaigns in various formats including radio, television and digital.
• Coordinates the arrangement of media interviews, new conferences, ceremonies and other public relations events.
• Monitors and issues updates concerns media coverage of the company on a consistent basis.
• Researches, builds, and implements company branding building strategies.
• Identifies and maintains strategic relationships with community organizations, non-profits, local businesses, and civic groups to support the company’s mission.
• Participates in external groups and actively takes a leadership role to represent the company’s reputation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or Communications field required.
• 2-5+ years’ work experience within Social Media environment.
• Experience with various social media platforms, digital software and video editing applications.
• Knowledgeable on social media analytics.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and work well on his/her own and demonstrate self-initiative.
• Strong Communication skills (Verbal & Written).
• Strong Interpersonal and Organizational Skills.
• Ability to work in a multi-task fast paced environment.