LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
DEPARTMENT: Gas Control/Measurement
JOB FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Develop and test solutions focused on upstream gas well pad optimization.
- Prepare design documentation including schematics, control wiring drawings and equipment schedules.
- Repair and troubleshoot computers and networking equipment related to process control systems.
- Regularly conduct training with employees on new equipment and process control.
- Completion of technical description/specification as well as cost evaluation for automation upgrades and projects.
- Order panels, controllers and other materials as required for various projects.
- Coordinate with other departments to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Assist regional management as required.
- PLC and HMI programming experience. ABB Totalflow flow computer and Beijer HMI experience a plus.
- Understanding of communication protocols including Modbus, Common Industrial Protocol (CIP), HART, etc.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Hands on experience with electrical and control systems.
- 3-7 years of experience. Oil & gas upstream facility with an emphasis on artificial lift a plus.
- BS in electrical engineering, controls engineering, industrial engineering or equivalent.
- Travel to field during deployment will be required.