DEPARTMENT: SOUTH – ENGINEERING
- Work with asset teams to identify, propose, and justify new wells.
- Prepare engineering and economic documentation for inclusion in AFE packages.
- Generate and reconcile production, capital, and reserve forecasts.
- Assist in developing capital and production budgets
- Perform year-end SEC reserve evaluations and reporting requirements
- Compare and analyze well performance/completion designs
- Evaluate and propose re-completions and workovers
- Perform technical and economic acquisitions evaluations
- Review and make recommendations on third party well proposals
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet objectives of position
- BS Degree in Engineering (Petroleum preferred)
- Minimum 10 – 15 years experience
- Eagleford Shale experience a plus, not a necessity
- Must be proficient on personal computers, Microsoft Office Software and ARIES Software programs-Spotfire/Surfer experience a plus
- Must be a team player, and have proven ability to work in multi-discipline environment