LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
- Work with asset teams to identify, propose, and justify new wells.
- Prepare engineering and economic documentation for inclusion in AFE’s packages.
- Generate and reconcile production, capital, and reserve forecasts.
- Perform year-end SEC reserve evaluations and reporting requirements
- Prepare & analyze various frac design recommendations for well completions
- Perform technical and economic acquisitions evaluations
- Perform Reservoir Studies regarding well performance, spacing, lateral lengths, target zones, wellbore directional profiles, & others.
- Review and make recommendations on third party well proposals
- Work with Production Engineering to evaluate and propose re-completions and workovers
- Assist Production Engineering in developing capital and production budgets
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet objectives of position
- BS Degree in Engineering (Petroleum preferred)
- Minimum 2- 10 years of experience
- Marcellus & Utica Shale experience a plus, not a necessity
- Must be proficient on personal computers, Microsoft Office Software and ARIES Software programs
- Experience with software such as Spotfire, Enersight, and IHS Harmony a plus
- Must be a team player, and have proven ability to work in multi-discipline environment