LOCATION: Susquehanna County – PA
JOB FUNCTIONSAND SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Ensure that employees work in a safe manner and follow COGC policy.
2. Supervise production activities throughout the District.
3. Work with COGC Land, Regulatory, Engineering and Procurement departments to ensure the success for operations.
4. Coordinate with COGC Marketing, Gas Control, & Mid-stream partners to meet gas nominations and contract obligations.
5. Coordinate with our Mid-stream partners to meet determined TIL schedule, coordinate PMs, and identify efficiencies between the groups.
6. Establish personnel goals and assignments for field operators and lead operators.
7. Supervise all personnel within ensure COGC goals are being met in the appropriate timeline.
8. Supervise and participate in production activities including area operator activities, facility modifications, and new TILs.
9. Work with Reservoir Engineering to identify underperforming wells in assigned area and to formulate a plan to ensure wells meet their assigned forecast.
10. Work effectively with State and Federal Agencies to ensure compliance in the District
11. Maintain cost control measures to minimize spending, reduce downtime, and increase gas production.
12. Responsible for developing the necessary training programs needed in the department.
13. Prepare budget estimates for capital expenditures and direct expenses.
14. Responsible for the LOE budget in the District.
15. Identify cost controlled plans for various activities in the production department.
16. Complete material take-offs and develop Scope of Work and Bill of Materials for projects
17. Submit requisitions in accordance with COGC Procurement Policy; Track and expedite deliveries
18. Control inventory and ensure receiving and material transfers are current.
• Minimum high school diploma/equivalent
• Minimum five years or more oil & gas experience
• Knowledge of natural gas compressors and engines
• Computer literacy with basic knowledge of Microsoft applications: Excel and Word and learn company specific applications.
• Physical activity in an outdoor environment.
• Valid driver license.