DEPARTMENT: Regional Land
LOCATION: Susquehanna County – Pennsylvania
JOB FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Proactively contact and meet with Lessors/Landowners in advance of company operations. Accompany construction, regulatory, and other company personnel on site reviews for proposed wellpads, roads and other facilities. Review lease terms for surface restrictions. Negotiate, draft and obtain location approvals, damage settlements, road rights of way and other necessary operational agreements.
- Follow-up with Lessors/Landowners regarding operations and to ensure satisfaction with Company’s operations. Investigate claims and work with Lessors/Landowners to resolve any issues that arise with surface operations. Serve as Company point of contact for Lessors for the field office.
- Work with Regional office in Pittsburgh on leasing open tracts as needed. Negotiate lease terms and review and finalize lease packets.
- Maintain updated records of work product, including site visits and leasing.
- Review/research property records as needed at courthouse.
- Bachelor’s degree; prefer PLM or Business.
- Registered/Certified Professional Landman preferred. Must be AAPL member.
- 2 + years of experience preferred but degree could replace some experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access.
- Must have demonstrated analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Proven team player.