LOCATION: Pittsburgh – PA
1. Installing, configuring and maintaining desktop and laptop PCs and peripherals such as printers
2. Installing and configuring application and operating system software and upgrades
3. Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and network connectivity issues
4. Removing old equipment and performing data migration to new machines
5. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
6. Install and maintain network hardware and software.
7. Analyze and isolate issues.
8. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
9. Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
10. Identify user needs.
11. Determine network and system requirements.
12. Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
13. Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
14. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
15. Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems. 16. Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field.
• 5+ years’ experience in an I.T. staff position.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
• O365, Office 2013, OKTA
• Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012R2
• VMware and vSphere Console
• Cisco Switch, Router and ASA experience
• Experience with Microsoft based servers and networks
• Valid driver’s license.