DEPARTMENT: Land – North Region
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
JOB FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Analyze and process fee, state, and federal leases.
- Set-up, organize and administer lease, contract and temporary working files.
- Open, tract, and account for costs of lease acquisition and search AFE’s.
- Analyze lease and contract information including ownership.
- Respond to and research inquires for lease, contract and ownership matters through land system and hard copy files.
- Prepare leases and contracts.
- Prepare conveyances and file agreements with county, state and federal agencies.
- Perform title curative documents.
- Identify and code invoices for payment approval.
- Prepare reports as needed from the land system.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed to meet objective of the job.
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
- 5 + years of experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access; min. 50 wpm typing
- Must be team player with ability to work in fast paced environment.