ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and analyze bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Track daily bank transactions including positive pay, voids, and reissues
- Prepare, post and reconcile journal entry transactions associated with Payroll Taxes, Deductions, Fringe benefits and other compensation
- Prepare and review various amortization schedules including short and long term debt, and other financing agreements
- Calculate and post various accruals on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis as needed
- Prepare various General Ledger account reconciliations on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis as needed
- Generate Ad hoc query reports for use in analyzing accounting transactions and other financial data
- Code mapping and review in various accounting modules (including “OpenInvoice” accounts payable module, General ledger and other sub-ledgers).
- Other duties as assigned.