DEPARTMENT: Gas Measurement
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
1. Monitor live data from company production facilities and measurement/regulation stations, as well as pipelines and compressor stations of our associated midstream company.
2. Recognize and respond to situational data, plus abnormal or emergency conditions, that has impacts on field operations.
3. Assure safe, reliable, efficient oversight of production and pipeline facilities in the field in accordance with company policies, operational plans and regulatory requirements.
4. Actively interact with field operating personnel via telephone and radio to achieve operating goals and assure employee and public safety.
5. Interact with other pipeline companies and regional management and marketing staff to communicate real-time operating conditions and achieve targeted gas volume deliveries.
6. Communicate with Emergency Response Agencies as required to support our field operations.
7. Prepare various reports for distribution to regional management.
8. Answer and respond to incoming telephone and radio calls to the Gas Control Center.
9. Perform shift work including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be a high school graduate. College is a plus.
- Must have 2 years of work experience. Oil & Gas experience preferred.
- Must be available to work any 12 hr shift rotations, day and night/weekends.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have MS Office products experience; Excel and Word.
- Applicant will be subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Familiarity with Cygnet SCADA a plus.