LOCATION: Susquehanna, PA
1. Maintain maximum gas production or improve daily gas production from wells. This consists of analyzing the wells’ requirements and performing techniques that will allow for fluid removal from well bores. Techniques include flowing wells, soaping wells and fresh water treatment to remove salt blocks.
2. Maintain well locations, tank batteries and company assets.
3. Analyze decline curves to react to negative downturns and volumes and maintain production records that will correlate with decline curves.
4. Track and insert water volumes in EVIN and Green House Gas Information. This includes daily reports to management.
5. Communicate information to management (district and regional management).
6. Operate and maintain company vehicle in a safe manner.
7. Insure operations meet all environmental standards and laws.
8. Follow all Company Safety Policies.
• High School. Technical training a plus • 1+ year gas and oil experience
• Strong mechanical aptitude required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be a self-starter and highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record