LOCATION: Susquehanna County – PA
1. Monitor well facilities for GHG Emissions to meet PA DEP, EPA and Company standards.
2. Utilize various electrical measurement devices (i.e. FLIR Cameras, Pronto Forms, Cameras, Hand Held Devices and Laptops) to obtain, document and report compliance issues as related to GHG.
3. Insure compliance with Company requirements, as well as troubleshoot and repair facilities as needed.
4. Monitor operation of GPU’S and well facilities to meet inspection schedules.
5. Investigate issues and report unresolved items to mgt. in order to obtain additional engineering and technical assistance from outside sources.
6. Perform necessary visual and dimensional inspections of company facilities to insure physical integrity.
7. Recommend projects necessary to protect the company assets and to maintain PA DEP & EPA compliance.
8. Utilize personal computers and associated software to maintain database, analyze performance of facilities, create reports for management and regulatory authorities.
9. Complete facility inspections on cellars, tanks, backside lines, etc. as needed.
10. Oversee contractors performing specified tasks in areas where a company representative is needed.
11. Assist with facility installations when needed.
12. Assist foremen with day to day facility & special project functions.
13. Maintain a safe working environment and meet all needed company policies and procedures to do so.
- High School. Technical training a plus.
- 3 to 5 years gas and oil experience
- Must be available to work any shift as needed
- Welders Inspectors Certification
- Experience with Microsoft products; excel and word
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.