LOCATION: Susquehanna County – PA
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide engineering support for installation, operation, and maintenance of well site production facilities including GPUs, sand traps, meters, controls, and tanks.
- Provide engineering support for the installation, operation and maintenance of natural gas fueling (CNG and line gas) facilities for drilling and completion.
- Provide engineering support for the preparation of construction and as-built facility drawings by Cabot’s engineering consultants.
- Provide engineering support for the operation and maintenance of our CNG filling station. Track and report monthly CNG station operating costs.
- Act as field liaison with Williams personnel regarding pipeline installation and scheduling to minimize well connect delays.
- Prepare scopes of work, specify materials, formulate bid packages, prepare AFEs, prepare project schedules, and track costs for installing or modifying facilities.
- Track equipment and prefab piping inventory to ensure adequate availability for upcoming well pad installations.
- Coordinate all vendor activity involving the refurbishment or reuse of existing production equipment.
- Assist Operations and Regulatory with GHG and methane emission inventory processes.
- Assure that facility installations comply with design parameters.
- Work closely with engineering staff, field operations, gas control, land personnel and environmental staff to safely achieve regional goals.
- College degree required; BS Degree in Chemical, Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering
- 1 to 3+ years’ work experience
- EIT License a plus
- Knowledge of MathCad is a plus, also pipeline/facility modeling
- Must be proficient on personal computers and Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- Must be a team player and have a valid driver’s license