LOCATION: Houston, TX
POSITION: Executive Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Treasury, Controller, Information Services
The Executive Assistant will provide support to the Vice President – Controller, Vice President – Treasurer, and Vice President – Information Services as well as provide general administrative support to the Accounting, Treasury / Investor Relations, and Information Services departments.
- Provides general administrative support including copying sensitive files, answering phones, and ordering supplies.
- Assists with the coordination and preparation of presentations including some research and data analysis.
- Maintains calendars and schedules / organizes meetings, conference calls and other departmental activities.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares itineraries.
- Prepares expense reports.
- Supports requests from internal and external auditors.
- Assists the Treasury department in managing the daily cash report.
- Provides backup to the Treasury department for initiating wire payments.
- Assists with the annual general and administrative (G&A) budgeting process.
- Provides other various duties to assigned management and staff employees.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role is preferred.
- Oil and gas and investor relations experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and financial principles a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. Advanced PowerPoint and Excel experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral / written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ownership and accuracy of work product.
- Understands the importance of managing confidential / sensitive information appropriately.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as required.