POSITION: Engineer, SCADA
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
1. Support SCADA system administration and field automation applications in accordance with company policies and industry standards.
2. Support all Susquehanna District efforts to achieve regional goals and conduct safe operations.
3. Configure, update, and troubleshoot SCADA software in advance of new production facility startups and in support of ongoing 24/7 production operations.
4. Provide technical support for production facility operational readiness assessments and ESD system testing.
5. Design and implement HMIs and dashboards for Gas Control, Engineering, Operations and other stakeholders.
6. Support Gas Control efforts to develop and implement control room management practices and policies.
7. Design, maintain, document and support field communication and networking schemes.
8. Apply object-oriented programming to add functionality to HMIs and dashboards.
9. Analyze data and prepare various reports for presentation to management.
10. Develop regular maintenance schedules for an enterprise SCADA system including point audits, alarm audits, historian thinning and other system maintenance tasks.
11. Work with other departments to develop data interfaces between business and SCADA applications.
12. Evaluate and test new software products.
13. Assist management and other departments on various projects as needed.
1. BS Degree required in engineering or computer related field
2. 5+ years of experience working with enterprise SCADA or equivalent systems (CygNet preferred).
3. Familiarity with IS, SCADA and/or networking architectural standards.
4. Experience in setting and maintaining databases (SQL Server, MySQL, OSI PI, etc.).
5. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS-Excel & MS-Word.
6. Working knowledge of standard industrial protocols (Modbus, TCP, OPC, etc.).
7. Experience working in O&G for an E&P.
8. Work non-traditional and on-call hours as needed.
9. Occasional travel to field locations may be required.