LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
JOB FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• Design production facilities, pipelines and compression equipment in accordance with all applicable regulations and company policies.
• Outline scopes of work, specify materials, formulate bid packages, prepare AFEs, prepare project schedules, and track costs for installing new facilities or modifying existing facilities.
• Support the preparation of facility design packages and drawings by third party engineering firms.
• Optimize production facility installations to accommodate multiple wells per pad, compatible with future sim-ops drilling and completion activity.
• Analyze new and existing compression equipment using vendor software
• Assist field operations in troubleshooting existing equipment performance.
• Work closely with engineering staff, field operations, gas control, land personnel and environmental staff to achieve regional goals.
• College degree required; BS Degree in Chemical, Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering
• 1 to 3+ years’ work experience
• Knowledge of MathCad and Pipeline Studio a plus
• Must be proficient on personal computers and Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
• Must be a team player and have a valid driver’s license