LOCATION: Pittsburgh – PA
1. Execute trades for natural gas primarily for the company’s physical requirements and associated pipeline arrangements
2. Develop and maintain NG market intelligence. Forecast conditions impacting local markets and pipelines, competitors, supply and demand, prices, and transportation and distribution costs
3. Identify opportunities, implement sales arrangements, and optimize pipeline capacity to increase value of trading activities
4. Nominate and or confirm gas sales and transportation volumes to pipelines, either on their electronic bulletin boards, or other mediums
5. Coordinate gas sales information with customers, Account Executives and Marketing administrators
6. Keep track of transportation capacities. Post capacity releases. Monitor pipeline maintenance schedules and communicate information to operations and Account Executives.
7. Monitor production and sales volumes daily and communicate balances to Account Executives and operations. Make necessary nomination changes as needed. Contact customers to discuss discrepancies. Maintain minimum pipeline imbalances.
8. Obtain and verify end of month scheduled volumes. Enter scheduled volumes into database and relate to supply deal for accrual reporting. Resolve volume discrepancies with accounting and customers.
9. Verify transportation and gathering invoice volumes
10. Set up and maintain well and meter information in database
11. Provide back up for other volume administrators as needed and participate in monthly on-call rotation
12. Assist other department and regional personnel as needed
1. College degree, preferred. 3-5 years of experience in gas sales and supply
2. Proficient computer and software skills to include Microsoft Office
3. Proven interpersonal skills required to maintain both internal and external relationships
4. Experience in and a thorough understanding of Volume Control (trading, nominations, and scheduling)