LOCATION: Pittsburgh – PA
- Develop and maintain NG market intelligence. Forecast conditions impacting local markets and pipelines, competitors, supply and demand, prices, and transportation and distribution costs.
- Identify opportunities, implement sales arrangements, and optimize pipeline capacity to increase value of trading activities.
- Nominate and or confirm gas sales and transportation volumes to pipelines, either on their electronic bulletin boards, or other mediums.
- Coordinate gas sales information with customers, Account Executives and Marketing administrators.
- Keep track of transportation capacities. Post capacity releases. Monitor pipeline maintenance schedules and communicate information to operations and Account Executives.
- Monitor production and sales volumes daily and communicate balances to Account Executives and operations. Make necessary nomination changes as needed. Contact customers to discuss discrepancies. Maintain minimum pipeline imbalances.
- Obtain and verify end of month scheduled volumes. Enter scheduled volumes into database and relate to supply deal for accrual reporting. Resolve volume discrepancies with accounting and customers.
- Verify transportation and gathering invoice volumes.
- Set up and maintain well and meter information in database.
- Provide back up for other volume administrators as needed and participate in monthly on-call rotation.
- Assist other department and regional personnel as needed.
- College degree, preferred. 3-5 years of experience in gas sales and supply.
- Proficient computer and software skills to include Microsoft Office.
- Proven interpersonal skills required to maintain both internal and external relationships.
- Experience in and a thorough understanding of Volume Control (trading, nominations, and scheduling).